“The question is no longer “is remote work here to stay?” It seems like remote work might even be the new normal.”
The report takes a dive into these six insights:
- Working in a hybrid remote/co-located team is hard
- If more than 70% of a persons time is spent working remotely the happier they are
- Remote workers are very happy they don’t have to commute!
- Communication, collaboration, and loneliness continue to be top challenges.
- The majority of organizations with remote workers don’t pay for monthly expenses associated with remote work.
- Home is consistently the number one primary work location for remote workers. Not the beach.